Father's Day Blessing
Posted on 6/17/2012 by Chris
Hoping that all of the fathers out there have a wonderful and blessed day this Father's Day!
Happiness vs. Lasting Joy
Posted on 6/14/2012 by Chris
Is Happiness all that it's made out to be? Are our pursuits for our own Happiness, or are they geared toward the Joy that God desires us to have?
A Lesson from Buddy Tape
Posted on 5/31/2012 by Chris
The first video of our new season of Cross Allegiance videos is now online. Sterling illustrates how we need to trust in Jesus to be our support when we are going through hard times.
Video Pages are Now Up
Posted on 5/1/2012 by Chris
We have just brought our Videos section online! You can now play all of our YouTube videos from our site. Check it out and let us know if you have any feedback, catch any broken links or anything else.
Jesus Loves You!
Posted on 2/12/2012 by Sterling
Jesus loves you -- do you know that? He gave His life for you to provide a way to forgiveness, to hope, and to reconciliation with God the Father (see 2 Corinthians 5). Have you put your faith in Jesus? We hope you enjoy your visit, and if you have not turned from sin and put your faith in Jesus, we would definitely urge you to consider doing so! It's an important decision. Without Jesus, we are still guilty of our sin. With Jesus, we can be forgiven and free. Though the road is definitely tough, He has promised never to leave us nor forsake us (Deuteronomy 31:6, Hebrews 13:5).
Are you going through a difficult time, or a 'valley' season? Feel free to contact us, as we would love to pray for you. Most importantly, if you have any questions about Jesus and following Him, also feel free to contact us via our Contact Form and we'll get back with you as soon as we can.
What Do We Actually Do at Cross Allegiance?
Posted on 2/11/2012 by Sterling
What we do frequently:
(1) Pray! Your requests mean a great deal to God, so we take them seriously and pray frequently for them.
(2) Answer incoming messages. Our YouTube videos generate a great deal of discussion and messages, and we try to be prompt in answering.
(3) Evangelize online. We actively go out searching for people who are seeking Jesus or have questions about Him.
What we do weekly:
(2) Tuesday night prayer gathering ('Night Owl Prayer') in-person and on Skype.
(3) Put out new videos approximately once each week, depending on equipment, other obligations and constraints, etc.
(4) Thursday and Saturday children and family outreach via Upward basketball leagues.
What we do often (not necessarily weekly):
(1) Church shows, whether sermons, youth group services, or outreach events. Visit our Evangetour page for more information.
(2) Send teaching resources to church planters around the world (pastoral training guides, sermon outlines, CDs for radio distribution, etc.).
(3) Service events, e.g. Clothing drives (see FebruWEARy).
As some of us work at this ministry full time and seek to work in a sustained manner, if this ministry has been a blessing and you would like to support it financially, feel free to donate to help increase our ministry's reach.
(1) Subscribe to our YouTube channel! Most of our work is focused here, and we post new videos regularly. These videos are focused on both Jesus and matters relating to following Him, and we invite you to watch any or all of them.
(2) Our Facebook page isn't as active, but our Twitter is becoming quite active. You can 'Like' us on Facebook and 'Follow' our Twitter page. We're more concerned that you 'Follow' Jesus, but we do hope to be a blessing if you 'Follow' us there!
That's enough for now (phew!). God bless you, and we pray He blesses you richly today.
Welcome to the new Cross Allegiance website!
Posted on 2/7/2012 by Chris
We have just launched the new Cross Allegiance website, built from the ground up to be better organized and give you more information on each of our videos. We'll be posting new video updates here on the home page (a new video releases every Thursday) as well as information on our evangelism tour and more. If you have any feedback, please feel free to let us know!
Submit a Prayer Request!
We are a group of individuals of various trades -- jugglers, dancers, pastors, etc. -- uniting together under the single allegiance to Jesus Christ, showing our gratefulness for His work on the Cross and His Resurrection from the dead. We seek to proclaim our Savior Jesus to a needy and dying world so that all may share in the same allegiance before the throne of God. Do you know Jesus personally?